Webinar “Academic Mobility in Poznan University of Technology and Igor Sikorsky Kyiv Polytechnic Institute”
When: June 4, 12.00 (Warsaw time).
Greetings on behalf of the International Relations Office – M.Sc. Magdalena Zawirska-Wolniewicz.
– on the part of Poznan University of Technology – Olga Vakhrina, International Cooperation Specialist
There will be the following presentations covering PUT and cooperation issues:
Issue 1: Academic Mobility for Students and Staff:
- ERASMUS KA-1, M.Sc. Magdalena Siadek
- NAWA Support for International Mobility of Students and Staff, M.Sc. Jolanta Sokołowska
- Foundation for the Development of the Education System (Fundacja Rozwoju Systemu Edukacji), M.Sc. Jolanta Sokołowska
- Exchange Programs for Students, M.Sc. Marta Lipińska.
Issue 2. International Activity:
- Double Diploma for Master Students, Olga Vakhrina, International Cooperation Specialist
- Educational & Scientific Opportunities As Part Of Cooperation, Horizon Projects, M.Sc. Anna Koralewska.
Hopefully, the upcoming Webinar would be of interest to students and staff. The history of PUT and KPI cooperation has glaring examples of common activity. Thus, in order to discuss the experience, results and prospects of cooperation, colleagues from Igor Sikorsky Kyiv Polytechnic Institute, with whom PUT peers have been interacting on the issues related to double diploma projects, joint scientific projects, international academic mobility and international activity, are invited to the Webinar panel discussion.
Prof. Vitaliy Pasichnyk, Vice Rector for Scientific Affairs, Doctor of Technical Sciences
Prof. Yuriy Sydorenko, Doctor of Technical Sciences
Prof. Mykola Bobyr, Director of the Institute of Mechanical Engineering, Doctor of Technical Sciences, Corresponding Member of the National Academy of Science of Ukraine
Prof. Vitalyi Maksymenko, Dean of the Faculty of Biomedical Engineering, Doctor of Medical Sciences
Prof. Sergiy Shukayev, Head of the International Projects Office, Doctor of Technical Sciences
Dr. Angela Piatova, Senior Expert of the International Projects Office
Ph.D. Viktoria Yakymchuk and many others
More information: http://www.put.poznan.pl