We have begun accepting abstracts for the Forum of Mechanical Engineers,
which will be held on September 7-10, 2021.
The forum is organized by the Institute of Mechanical Engineering of National Technical University of Ukraine “Igor Sikorsky Kyiv Polytechnic Institute” and will take place at the Kherson National Technical University.
The event will feature three conferences covering vast array of topics:
Progressive Technics, Technology and Engineering Education
– Modern problems of solid mechanics
– Progressive technics and manufacturing engineering
– Aviation and space technique
– Problems of higher engineering education in Ukraine
Theoretical and Practical Problems in the Forming Processes and the Quality of Professional Education
– Theoretical and practical problems of plastic forming of mechanical engineering structures
– Increasing the resource and operational reliability of mechanical engineering products by technological methods
– Information technology in preparation for the production of products in modern engineering
– Intense plastic deformation
– Trends in the development of forming equipment and other processes
Fluid Mechanics in Engineering
– Technical hydromechanics
– Hydro-pneumatic actuators and mechatronics systems
– Hydraulic and pneumatic machines, hydraulic transmissions
The format of the Forum will also include the general plenary meeting of attendees to all the conferences.
The advantages to you would be the following:
- Exchange of your scientific achievements with colleagues, particularly the results of state-commissioned research projects and completed dissertations
- Participation in the discussion of the most pressing problems of modern engineering at general plenary meetings
- Publication of your report in the conference proceedings, which will be included in international academic databases and search engines
The full texts of presentations recommended for publication by the organizing committee, which meet the requirements of Ukrainian specialized scholarly journals and are edited accordingly, will be published in the international scientific and technical journal Mechanics and Advanced Technologies.
More information: http://conf.mmi.kpi.ua/2021